Monday, November 22, 2010

Download: Subtitle - Brief Bloom album

Download Subtitle's latest album "Brief Bloom" at GETCREV.

"I was getting antsy waiting for S.H.A.R.K. BAIT to finish up (gathering verses, money, sudden inspiration, etc) and the vectors series was a experiment. While it was something to listen to, it was 5 beats a month for 3 months. Since that was a replacement for the annual Stations Of The Crev series, I figured that I needed to do something for the rap side, as well as keep the idea of the new record out there. I did this in a couple of weeks during the end of october/start of november and I couldn't clear any samples. I dropped Trunk Bomb earlier this year, but that was from last year and La Cita Strobe was a decoy from last year. This stuff is straight zeitgeist bangers..."

Subtitle will be performing at Le Guess Who? on Saturday 27 November.

No comments:

Post a Comment