Monday, September 26, 2011

Stream: Star Slingers's I Break Horses remix

British producer Star Slinger lent his woozily diffuse beatmaking style to “Load Your Eyes,” a head-spinner of a track from Swedish electro-shoegazers I Break Horses. I Break Horses - aka Maria Linden and Fredrik Balck - released their debut album 'Hearts' this august. Linden and Balck met each other on a medical internetwebsite, both being afraid they had cancer. Luckily for them - and us - they didn't. In three years time, they wrote nine songs together, resulting in one full length album, drenched in dreamy shoegaze pop.

Listen to the remix or watch the beautiful video of 'Winter Beats' below.

I Break Horses - Load Your Eyes (Star Slinger Load Your 808 Remix) by Bella Union



I Break Horses will be performing at Le Guess Who? 2011 on Friday November 25th.
Passepartout and day tickets are available via http://www.leguesswho.nl/

1 comment: