Friday, March 16, 2012

Stream: new Bear In Heaven album

Brooklyn-based psych rockers Bear In Heaven are in the midst of streaming their forthcoming album I Love You, It's Cool via their website. Only, it's being streamed slowed down to roughly 400,000% the speed; the album has been playing -as some pained drone- since December and will until its April 3 release.

I Love You, It's Cool will be released on April 3rd via Dead Oceans / Hometapes. Bear In Heaven will be playing at Le Guess Who? May Day on Saturday, May 26th.

3 comments:

  1. Be buѕiness sure to sеnd the accοuntіng anԁ financiаl documents
    to be ѕomeωhat convolutеd.


    Herе is my blog - http://www.digitalpathologyconsultants.com/wiki/tiki-index.php?page=UserPagerochellde

    ReplyDelete
  2. Howdy would you mind stating which blog platform
    you're using? I'm planning to start my own blog soon but I'm having a tough time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!


    My web site :: Abercrombie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I all the time used to read paragraph in news papers but now as I am a
    user of internet therefore from now I am using net for articles or reviews, thanks
    to web.

    my web site: Michael Kors Canada

    ReplyDelete